We are looking for a Test Consultant to join our team, overseeing a range of information security services from penetration testing through to red team engagements.
A successful applicant to this role will be responsible for:
- Working with clients to understand their requirements, providing expert services to meet these needs.
- Accurately scoping engagements and supporting our account management team in the development of client proposals.
- Delivering high quality testing services and easy to understand test reports.
- Providing post-test support to clients.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven penetration test experience
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication skills and an in-depth understanding of industry leading practices
Why work at Pentest?
- We’re an ambitious, fast growing information security company with a significant client base.
- High quality, technically varied work with a variety of different clients, from SMEs to some of the world’s largest technology companies.
- We are a firm believer in supporting our staff. Our average utilisation is 75%, we limit the amount of on-site work and provide time for consultants to undertake training and development, research projects, pro bono work and attend industry events wherever possible
- Part of a close knit team – whilst our consultants work remotely, we hold regular team meetups, regularly compete in high profile CTFs and actively encourage team involvement. You’re also welcome to work out of our Altrincham office (when we can have the office open again!).
- Additional benefits including: Private Healthcare, 25 days annual holiday, matched company pension.
How to apply – Think you fit the bill? Send your CV to [email protected]