protecting your cloud-based services
Migrating business functions and hosting requirements to the cloud seems to be the trend of the day, with more and more organisations taking advantage of the cost benefits, convenience, accessibility and flexibility it provides.
Despite widespread adoption, many organisations often fail to appropriately lock down or secure their cloud instances, leading to sensitive data being available to internet-based attackers.
Whether it’s Office 365, AWS, Azure or Google Cloud, our cloud assessments are designed to evaluate the security of your services, providing you with the assurances you require.
the benefits of cloud testing
what we test
Our cloud testing is tailored to your requirements and our consultants will perform a wide range of checks to ensure that appropriate security controls are in place to protect sensitive data.
The following provides an example of the checks we may perform, note this is not an exhaustive list as many of the checks will depend on the specific service under review:
- Multi-factor authentication on administrative users and other high-privileged user roles.
- Anti-automation techniques are implemented, such as account lockouts.
- Appropriate logging is in place to allow auditing of suspicious behaviour.
- Appropriate warnings are sent when suspicious behaviour occurs, such as many failed login attempts.
- Data loss prevention systems are configured to identify when sensitive data is being transferred.
- Secure access controls on any sensitive data held on the cloud services.
Every cloud test goes through a rigorous process, ensuring you get the best possible outcome for your organisation. Below we outline the key stages our testing goes through:
why choose us?
Our cloud tests are designed to support your overall information security efforts. It’s this support that truly sets us apart and our team is dedicated to reducing your cyber threat, to pass on our wealth of expertise and to provide you with the security assurances you need.