protecting your internal and external networks
Network infrastructure is vital to the day to day operation of your organisation, whether that be the entire enterprise network or critical areas such as the network perimeter, VPN/remote access solutions, isolated VLANs, sensitive servers, network storage or even networked devices such as workstations, scanners or printers.
If a threat actor were to gain access to a network, it could have wide ranging consequences and could ultimately lead to them gaining full access to critical internal resources.
Testing infrastructure is a critical step in securing network architecture and in ensuring that systems are deployed in a way that enhances the security of employees, customers and the resources owned by the organisation.
the benefits of infrastructure testing
what we test
Our infrastructure tests are designed around your individual requirements and can include a combination of the below components:
- External infrastructure testing – A remote investigation into your internet facing network, networks which could be accessed and exploited by an outside threat actor.
- Internal infrastructure testing – This testing is usually conducted onsite and is designed to evaluate the overall security of the internal networks available to staff, as well other third-party companies and suppliers.
- Network architecture
- Network devices (routers, switches, firewalls etc.)
- Build review
- Operating systems of live systems
- Software installed on live systems
- Domains, or Active Directory
- Configuration of software and installed components
- Missing security patches
- Live devices on the network
Every infrastructure test goes through a rigorous process, ensuring you get the best possible outcome for your organisation. Below we outline the key stages our testing goes through:
why choose us?
Our penetration tests are designed to support your security improvement efforts. Whether it’s your first test, or you’ve conducted hundreds, our team are dedicated to making the process as seamless as possible, to pass on their wealth of expertise and to deliver long-term value to you and your organisation.