protecting your mobile
Mobile applications often handle sensitive information and can provide access to back end systems. This makes them an ideal target for threat actors and vulnerabilities within an application can provide access to sensitive data, as well as your wider network.
the benefits of mobile application testing
what we test
- Native apps – Designed specifically for mobile operating systems such as Android, iOS, Windows and BlackBerry
- Information gathering: Application architecture and design, platform mapping, languages and frameworks
- Client-side attacks: Files analysis, binary analysis and memory analysis
- Network-side attacks: Installation traffic and run-time traffic
- Server-side attacks: Network layer attacks
- Layer 7 attacks: Application layer attacks
Every mobile application test we conduct goes through a rigorous process, ensuring you get the best possible outcome for your business. Below we outline the key stages out penetration testing goes through:
why choose us?
Our penetration tests are designed to support your security improvement efforts. Whether it’s your first test, or you’ve conducted hundreds, our team are dedicated to making the process as seamless as possible, to pass on their wealth of expertise and to deliver long-term value to you and your organisation.